Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, NVIDIA Corporation fell $0.21 (-1.1%) to $18.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,431,501 shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,861,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.45-$18.90 after having opened the day at $18.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.71. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Microvision ( MVIS), down 8.6%, CGG ( CGG), down 7.3%, EZChip Semiconductor ( EZCH), down 7.3% and Integrated Device Technology ( IDTI), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.