Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $6.74 (-9.1%) to $67.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,230,081 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,054,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.82-$73.58 after having opened the day at $73.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.21. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), down 12.3%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 8.3%, Neptune Technologies & Bioressources ( NEPT), down 7.7% and NewLink Genetics ( NLNK), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.