Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group fell $2.09 (-1.8%) to $117.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,031,397 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,082,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.80-$120.02 after having opened the day at $119.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.43. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Koss Corporation ( KOSS), down 5.5%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 3.9%, Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 3.3% and Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.