Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $0.97 (-1.6%) to $61.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,009,473 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,706,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.03-$62.31 after having opened the day at $61.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.18. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Catamaran ( CTRX), down 10.9%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 7.5%, Image Sensing Systems ( ISNS), down 5.5% and Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.