Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Airgas rose $1.81 (1.7%) to $107.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 458,352 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 454,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $105.54-$107.69 after having opened the day at $105.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.72. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 7.0%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 6.9%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.0% and Forward Industries ( FORD), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.