Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.23 (1.3%) to $93.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,206,677 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,050,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.65-$93.28 after having opened the day at $91.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.87. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Barnes & Noble ( BKS), up 4.1%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.0%, Trans World Entertainment ( TWMC), up 4.0% and Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.