Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $5.07 (2.1%) to $241.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,443,768 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,657,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $236.22-$242.22 after having opened the day at $237.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $236.89. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), up 31.9%, J.C. Penney ( JCP), up 25.3%, Management Network Group ( TMNG), up 19.2% and ICF International ( ICFI), up 18.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.