Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose $1.08 (1.7%) to $65.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,387,253 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,269,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.04-$65.87 after having opened the day at $64.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.69. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia ( MSO), up 13.3%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 11.8%, Insignia Systems ( ISIG), up 9.0% and YuMe ( YUME), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.