Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3M ( MMM) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, 3M rose $1.48 (1.1%) to $134.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,097,491 shares of 3M exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,225,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.00-$134.58 after having opened the day at $132.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.86. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 31.9%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 24.1%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 15.7% and UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full 3M Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.