Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.43 (1.6%) to $26.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,743,799 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,113,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.11-$26.78 after having opened the day at $26.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.26. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 6.8%, Mobile Mini ( MINI), up 3.7%, Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), up 3.0% and Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.