Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose $0.39 (1.0%) to $37.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 32,917,272 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40,698,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.23-$37.89 after having opened the day at $37.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.47. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Workday ( WDAY), up 15.1%, MedAssets ( MDAS), up 13.6%, Realpage ( RP), up 8.8% and Simulations Plus ( SLP), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.