Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $1.01 (1.1%) to $97.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,668,575 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,045,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.30-$97.59 after having opened the day at $96.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.58. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Taser International ( TASR), up 8.3%, DigitalGlobe ( DGI), up 5.3%, Huntington Ingalls Industries ( HII), up 3.9% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.