- 4-Week # shares bought: 675
- 4-Week # shares sold: 85,890
- 12-Week # shares bought: 675
- 12-Week # shares sold: 85,890
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,387
- 24-Week # shares sold: 85,890
On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Hasbro (HAS) toys remained the most sought-after items at brick-and-mortar retailer Target (TGT) and on e-commerce site Amazon.com (AMZN).
Sears' (SHLD) Kmart may have had some trouble selling toys on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Although the holiday shopping season has started well, not every retailer was a winner.