- 4-Week # shares sold: 28,960
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,960
- 24-Week # shares sold: 236,960
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,316
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,316
- 24-Week # shares sold: 14,316
The price of West Texas Intermediate crude oil contracts for December delivery settled down about 2% at $48.70 per barrel on Friday.
Stocks with insider trader activity include ARR, MLNX and INT
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for Ford, Synaptics and Western Digital, and an upgrade for Boston Scientific.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified World Fuel Services (INT) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Trade-Ideas LLC identified World Fuel Services (INT) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate