- OneBeacon Insurance Company
- OneBeacon America Insurance Company
- The Employers’ Fire Insurance Company
- Atlantic Specialty Insurance Company
- Homeland Insurance Company of New York
- Homeland Insurance Company of Delaware
- OBI National Insurance Company
OneBeacon U.S. Holdings, Inc.—-- “bbb” on $275 million 4.60% senior unsecured notes, due 2022 The following indicative ratings under the shelf registration are unchanged: OneBeacon U.S. Holdings, Inc. and OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.— -- “bbb” on senior unsecured debt -- “bbb-” on subordinate debt -- “bb+” on preferred stock OneBeacon U.S. Holdings Trust I, II, III— -- “bb+” on preferred stock The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology, which provide a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology. A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com. Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.