- 4-Week # shares sold: 30,161
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 30,161
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 56,445
More than a dozen people sit on the four boards for components of the S&P 500, of which four are women.
Cramer shares his views on how tired he is of hearing about Kool-Aid, and wonders if Apple could be valued as a consumer-products company one day.
Doug Kass shares his thoughts on Procter & Gamble, and wonders if the market is about to slip its moorings.