Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.17 (-1.2%) to $100.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,509,582 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,567,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.72-$101.37 after having opened the day at $100.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.25. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: ForceField Energy ( FNRG), down 11.3%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 5.1%, Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), down 2.8% and RGC Resources ( RGCO), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.