Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Outerwall fell $0.81 (-1.1%) to $70.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 547,585 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 680,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.60-$71.81 after having opened the day at $71.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.72. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Birks Group ( BGI), down 4.1%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), down 3.8%, Winmark Corporation ( WINA), down 3.3% and EZCorp ( EZPW), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.