Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Verisk Analytics ( VRSK) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Verisk Analytics fell $1.42 (-2.2%) to $63.78 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,268,640 shares of Verisk Analytics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 783,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.71-$67.48 after having opened the day at $67.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.20. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: UTi Worldwide ( UTIW), down 29.6%, Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), down 13.5%, Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB ( VLRS), down 13.1% and LightInTheBox ( LITB), down 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Verisk Analytics Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.