Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trulia ( TRLA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Trulia fell $0.56 (-1.9%) to $29.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,854,394 shares of Trulia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,819,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.54-$30.85 after having opened the day at $30.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.33. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Care.com ( CRCM), down 14.8%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 8.4%, Demand Media ( DMD), down 7.9% and Remark Media ( MARK), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trulia Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.