Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ResMed ( RMD) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, ResMed fell $0.83 (-1.9%) to $43.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,087,544 shares of ResMed exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,234,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.62-$44.76 after having opened the day at $44.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.65. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 11.4%, Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), down 7.8%, InfuSystems Holdings ( INFU), down 7.2% and NeuroMetrix ( NURO), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ResMed Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.