Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jazz Pharmaceuticals ( JAZZ) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Jazz Pharmaceuticals fell $12.92 (-7.4%) to $162.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,547,867 shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 927,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $157.57-$169.80 after having opened the day at $166.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $174.98. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cerus Corporation ( CERS), down 17.2%, InterMune ( ITMN), down 14.9%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 11.4% and Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jazz Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.