Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $0.62 (-1.2%) to $52.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,877,152 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,407,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.04-$53.14 after having opened the day at $52.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.78. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 17.6%, Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), down 15.8%, Teucrium Sugar Fund ( CANE), down 9.4% and Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.