Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell $2.04 (-1.6%) to $128.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 278,899 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 448,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.44-$131.58 after having opened the day at $130.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.88. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 17.6%, Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), down 15.8%, Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), down 13.5% and Teucrium Sugar Fund ( CANE), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.