Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Anadarko Petroleum ( APC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Anadarko Petroleum fell $1.27 (-1.5%) to $82.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,710,375 shares of Anadarko Petroleum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,137,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.00-$84.60 after having opened the day at $83.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.51. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Forest Oil ( FST), down 37.8%, QEP Resources ( QEP), down 10.0%, Dejour Energy ( DEJ), down 6.7% and KiOR ( KIOR), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Anadarko Petroleum Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.