Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $4.36 (-2.6%) to $159.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,352,606 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,050,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $159.35-$165.01 after having opened the day at $163.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $164.34. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Cerus Corporation ( CERS), down 17.2%, InterMune ( ITMN), down 14.9%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals ( BCRX), down 7.6% and Jazz Pharmaceuticals ( JAZZ), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.