Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation fell $0.80 (-2.5%) to $30.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,781,734 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,529,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.76-$31.67 after having opened the day at $31.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.70. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), down 13.5%, ITT Educational Services ( ESI), down 9.0%, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 7.2% and WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.