Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lexmark International ( LXK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lexmark International fell $0.50 (-1.2%) to $42.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 904,395 shares of Lexmark International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,085,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.10-$43.12 after having opened the day at $42.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.73. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 5.3%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 4.8%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 4.3% and Lantronix ( LTRX), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lexmark International Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.