Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell $2.20 (-1.8%) to $117.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,124,165 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,176,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.38-$120.36 after having opened the day at $119.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.67. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), down 9.8%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 6.9%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 5.3% and Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.