Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Royal Bank Of Canada ( RY) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Royal Bank Of Canada fell $0.78 (-1.2%) to $64.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 528,044 shares of Royal Bank Of Canada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 545,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.72-$65.89 after having opened the day at $65.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.59. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 8.6%, VelocityShares 3x Long Silver ETN linked to ( USLV), down 8.6%, VelocityShares 3x Long Natural Gas ETN ( UGAZ), down 7.7% and Patriot National Bancorp ( PNBK), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.