Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks rose $3.67 (3.3%) to $113.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,717,134 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,946,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $110.03-$114.76 after having opened the day at $110.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.22. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 106.6%, Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), up 20.3%, EZChip Semiconductor ( EZCH), up 16.0% and Microvision ( MVIS), up 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.