Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Target rose $3.98 (7.0%) to $60.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 23,978,781 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,655,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.10-$61.18 after having opened the day at $58.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.51. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 24.2%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 16.6%, Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF), up 11.2% and Vitacost.com ( VITC), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.