Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose $0.65 (1.7%) to $38.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,095,789 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,309,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.48-$39.73 after having opened the day at $37.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.25. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Goldfield ( GV), up 10.1%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 7.2%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 7.0% and Taylor Morrison Home ( TMHC), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.