Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose $2.16 (4.3%) to $52.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,722,293 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,833,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.07-$52.87 after having opened the day at $51.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.05. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 7.9%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 6.7%, Kona Grill ( KONA), up 6.2% and Papa John's International ( PZZA), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.