Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, YY rose $4.00 (5.7%) to $74.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,839,357 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,589,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.08-$77.57 after having opened the day at $71.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.83. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 106.6%, Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 11.8%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 6.7% and Autohome Inc ADR ( ATHM), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.