Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Radian Group rose $0.16 (1.0%) to $15.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,712,358 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,267,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.38-$15.78 after having opened the day at $15.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.50. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: United Insurance Holdings ( UIHC), up 2.6%, Maiden Holdings ( MHLD), up 2.4%, National Western Life Insurance ( NWLI), up 2.3% and PICO Holdings ( PICO), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.