Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation rose $1.00 (1.1%) to $91.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,345,899 shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,161,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.88-$91.08 after having opened the day at $90.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.00. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 14.3%, Middleby Corporation ( MIDD), up 13.6%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 10.6% and Goldfield ( GV), up 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dover Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.