Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.65 (1.1%) to $60.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,542,108 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,483,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.74-$60.79 after having opened the day at $59.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.65. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 14.3%, Middleby Corporation ( MIDD), up 13.6%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 10.6% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.