Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.92 (1.9%) to $50.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,326,159 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,600,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.41-$50.80 after having opened the day at $49.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.56. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), up 14.6%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 11.8%, Foundation Medicine ( FMI), up 11.2% and BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.