Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comerica ( CMA) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Comerica rose $0.54 (1.1%) to $48.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,380,994 shares of Comerica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,355,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.39-$48.10 after having opened the day at $47.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.53. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN S&P GS ( DSLV), up 8.3%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), up 8.0%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN ( DGAZ), up 7.8% and Gladstone Land ( LAND), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Comerica Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.