Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation rose $0.83 (1.4%) to $59.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,366,166 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,445,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.07-$60.24 after having opened the day at $59.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.00. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 8.2%, Carter's ( CRI), up 7.3%, Myers Industries ( MYE), up 7.2% and Perry Ellis International ( PERY), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full VF Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.