Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $0.81 (1.6%) to $52.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,717,946 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,287,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.68-$52.75 after having opened the day at $51.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.52. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), up 23.2%, Kid Brands ( KID), up 11.7%, Cooper-Standard Holdings ( CPS), up 8.8% and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.