Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation rose $0.67 (2.6%) to $26.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 28,344,492 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,580,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.67-$26.45 after having opened the day at $25.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.68. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 8.8%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 8.8%, Extreme Networks ( EXTR), up 5.5% and Electronics for Imaging ( EFII), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.