Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation rose $2.54 (3.5%) to $75.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,410,791 shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 863,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.77-$75.27 after having opened the day at $72.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.67. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Amyris ( AMRS), up 26.4%, Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 12.6%, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM), up 7.9% and Marrone Bio Innovations ( MBII), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.