Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Signature Bank ( SBNY) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Signature Bank rose $3.38 (2.7%) to $129.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 458,743 shares of Signature Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 310,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $126.20-$129.68 after having opened the day at $126.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.09. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN S&P GS ( DSLV), up 8.3%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN ( DGAZ), up 7.8%, Wellesley Bancorp ( WEBK), up 6.3% and Elmira Savings Bank Elmira NY ( ESBK), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Signature Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.