- EXAM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.9 million.
- EXAM has traded 48,878 shares today.
- EXAM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EXAM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EXAM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EXAM: ExamWorks Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides independent medical examinations (IME), peer and bill reviews, and related services in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate ExamWorks Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for ExamWorks Group has been 183,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. ExamWorks Group has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.02 and a short float of 15.1% with 15.93 days to cover. Shares are up 3.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ExamWorks Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- EXAM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 57.14% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 117.10% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- EXAMWORKS GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EXAMWORKS GROUP INC reported poor results of -$0.45 versus -$0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.32 versus -$0.45).
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.35 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, EXAM has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 1.62, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for EXAMWORKS GROUP INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.82%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.47% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full ExamWorks Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.