Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, ONEOK fell $2.42 (-4.0%) to $58.81 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,840,420 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,727,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.97-$59.97 after having opened the day at $59.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.23. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Cadiz ( CDZI), down 5.4%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 5.3%, Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 4.9% and GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.