Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Level 3 Communications ( LVLT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Level 3 Communications fell $1.28 (-3.3%) to $37.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,991,169 shares of Level 3 Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,486,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.17-$38.79 after having opened the day at $38.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.79. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Lumos Networks ( LMOS), down 13.4%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 7.7%, Sky-mobi ( MOBI), down 6.3% and T-Mobile US ( TMUS), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Level 3 Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.