Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment fell $0.63 (-1.5%) to $42.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,093,764 shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,202,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.22-$43.95 after having opened the day at $43.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.88. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 11.4%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 10.0%, Office Depot ( ODP), down 8.8% and Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.