Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Icahn ( IEP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Icahn fell $1.13 (-1.0%) to $109.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 101,745 shares of Icahn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 401,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.60-$112.29 after having opened the day at $111.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.78. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 5.7%, Trade Street Residential ( TSRE), down 5.5%, TCP Capital ( TCPC), down 3.8% and Consolidated-Tomoka Land ( CTO), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Icahn Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.